We belong together.
It's time. You may have sensed it coming. Women across our city are stepping up, stepping out, and daring to do big, beautiful things. Entrepreneurs and dreamers of all kinds are taking bold steps in pursuit of their passions. We are reaching for our own unique goals, but there is one thing missing: a place to call our own.
HUSTLE is on a mission to co-create unique, dynamic, and inspiring spaces where we can connect, collaborate, and create community. We are growing a dynamic network of women committed to embracing and enhancing the way we work, individually and together. Our members vary in the interests, industries, and initiatives, but we share a common belief that women go farther when we go together.
Our Pop-Up Philosophy
Office space in our city is growing increasingly expensive. After much research, we realized that getting saddled with the burden of a hefty mortgage or lease would prevent us from focusing on our primary goal: to create and offer an affordable space for women to advance their pursuits, learn, and build community together. To make this vision a reality, we are embracing the sharing economy and working with local businesses to repurpose their underutilized spaces for mutual benefit.
This innovative approach creates a triple bottom line:
- Sustainability of our city's local entertainment venues
- Savings we can invest in a future permanent facility
- A quality community experience at a rate you can afford
When you co-work with HUSTLE, your dollar makes a difference!
Community matters. So, we needed more than just a place. No matter the pop-up location, there will always be one constant: care. We've taken the time and care to design space where women are free to work the way they choose, be themselves, learn new things, and share their gifts with one another.
- Vibrant environment with outdoor break area
- Natural lighting and music
- Open, semi-private, and group work areas
- Beverages and snacks
- Game/art area for 'play' breaks
- Daily mini-workshops
- Daily personal networking opportunities
- Entrepreneurial resource center
You don't have to own a business to be a part of the tribe. In fact, we welcome women from all walks of life to come work, explore, learn, and share together. There's nowhere else like this in the city!
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Creatives, artists, and writers
- Wellness practitioners, life coaches, business consultants
- Students and teachers | mothers and daughters
- Community leaders and nonprofits
- Women's groups and meetups
- Seekers, explorers, and dreamers!
Your Instructors & Mentors
Our community learns and grows together. We've got a fantastic team excited to share their knowledge and expertise. Meet a few of our featured instructors for March:
Join us everyday from 1pm - 1:20pm. Take a break from your workday and join the tribe for a shared learning experience. Our interactive mini-workshops are designed to give you a quick overview of a variety of topics to help you reach your goals and live your best life along the way.
Iris Fagundo Cole
Do Good Artist
Megan North Shuford
All memberships include this community benefits:
Day Pass | Only $12
- Access to resource center
- Free coffee, tea, and water
- Light snacks available for purchase
- On-site host to help with community/ecosystem referrals
- Daily mini-workshop
Monthly Membership* ($90) also includes:
- Dedicated desk
- On-site business coach (30 min/week)
- HUSTLE Time Bank access - bartered services
- FlyWomen Lunch & Lean-In
- Network ad placement - email, table tents, social media
Ready to join the tribe?
Your community awaits! Day passes and monthly memberships are now available for April!
We are always on the lookout for community members who would like to contribute their time, expertise, resources, or scholarships.
Have questions or need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready for the next step on your entrepreneurial journey? Need night, weekend, or private office space? Check out the awesome coworking space and acceleration services offered by Flywheel!